The Marketing Specialist assist Rawhides Marketing efforts by executing effective marketing strategies, assisting with campaign development, analyzing the effectiveness of each campaign and developing collateral for our programs, services and events. This position will be responsible for upholding duties such as compiling and organizing marketing materials, project management, website updates, creating marketing presentations, assisting with market research, and creating and tracking of advertising and internal and external-facing marketing activities.
- Collaborate with marketing team to coordinate brand awareness and marketing efforts to reach the target audience through appropriate channels (print, social media, e-mail, TV etc.)
- Works with cross functional teams to implement creative content to promote various fundraising events and campaigns.
- Develop in collaboration with the marketing team, marketing strategies for events, projects, direct mail, social media and website.
- Manage project management functions for all major marketing activities across the campus. (Rawhides Fish Fry’s, Annual Gala, Appeal Letters, Campus Video shoots, Vehicle Department Advertising etc.)
- Assist in analyzing marketing data (campaign results, conversion rates, traffic etc.) to help shape future marketing strategies.
- Responsible for management of web presence and maintains website ensuring that information is dynamic, current, and correct while tracking metrics for monthly reporting
- Manages email marketing database in Mailchimp
- Assist in marketing budget management (monthly budget tracking, reporting and invoicing)
- Manages various marketing collateral ordering, shipping and distribution for cross functional teams across Rawhide
- Act as assistant editor for print, audio, video, and e-communications through coordination with the Marketing Manager and Creative Writer
- Conduct market research and identify trends to be used in campus wide marketing efforts.
- Assist with capturing on campus photos and videos (Daily activity shots, executive, board, therapist bios, resident photos etc.)
- Undertake individual tasks of a marketing plan or other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing or in a related field with 3 or more years of marketing experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Detail oriented, keen eye for brand consistency
- Strong people and organizational skills.
- Creative and innovative thinker and planner
- Collaborative in nature with a positive attitude
- Experience working in a cross-functional organization.
- Capacity to manage multiple projects simultaneously and work within a deadline driven environment
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively while exercising judgment and discretion
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint)
- Knowledge of Google Analytics and web analysis tools and WordPress, is a plus
- Knowledge and experience in Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Photoshop, and Illustrator) is a plus